Adding multichannel contact to your site is easy with our Magento tutorial!
If you use Magento for business, you know visitors need answers right away in order to convert to customers. You used to have to install an email contact form, a chat plugin, an SMS plugin and a callback plugin just to give them all the contact options they need. Not anymore-we’ve integrated them all in one! Just follow this short Magento tutorial and see how to easily add Bontact’s free chat, SMS, callback and email contact app to your site! Let visitors contact you painlessly with free online chat, SMS, callback and email. Setup takes less than 3 minutes!
Follow this Magento tutorial video
Or follow these steps:
Step 1- Register to Bontact
- Click here and choose the plan that fits your needs
- Sign Up
- You’ll be redirected to Bontact’s Dashboard. Copy the code that appears at the top of the page
- Let’s see how to paste the code into your site’s source
- Log into your Magento store administration account.
- From your store’s Admin Panel home screen, click System from the top navigation toolbar.
- Select Configuration from the drop down list.
Under Configuration, click Design in the left side navigation.
In the Design Editor, scroll down to the Footer section and locate the Miscellaneous HTML text area. Copy and paste the code you got in the dashboard (look at step 1 at the top of the page) into the text area.
Be sure to click Save Config, then go to your Magento store front to check out your new Bontact widget.
You have a working multi-channel communication widget in your site. You can now chat, talk, text and email your website visitors
Use Bontact’s Dashboard to update your widget settings, manage your conversations, monitor your site visitors, create reports, and much more!
Contact us at [email protected] for any questions you may have.